Monday 31 December 2012

azam tahun baru 2013



people, i dont know why im writing this down so yeaaa..
my azam tahun baru are...

*complete school homework without copying friends.

*make more new friends and be nice to everyone.

*study hard

*never study last minute for exam! start from now!

*try not to dismiss solat fardhu.

*pray more,learn more

*go to amali in order to get my L license (goshhh,malas nya)

*puasa sunat+diet (im becoming fatter day by day -,-)

*improve my english

*rock the school since this is my last year.

*break the school rules.

*find my soulmate (ecehhhh,im still young)

*make a great and wonderful memories ever that i can tell to my grandchildren ;)

*join all the school activities,ALL! lol.

*contribute to the school.

*celebrate my sweet seventeen with my bestiest crazily.

*make sure this year will be the perfect year

*9A+ inshaallah :)

*prepare the life after spm.



No comments:

Post a Comment