Monday 31 December 2012

gonna miss my zamrudians :'(

i just found out that i will be in 5 berlian next year,and the worst part is,all of my best friend stay at our original class,zamrud. i dont know how to face and go through the first day of school. i hope last year incident wont happen again when i cried at the tapak perhimpunan because of khairol transfer to perak. i really have no idea why the teachers must shuffle our class and why im the choosen one to tersenarai in that list. but if this thing is for the sake of spm,well...i accept it even its hurting.
actually a lot of things ive plan to do with my zamrudians, we even prepared our seats and everything. since like nexr year will be our last year of school, i wanted to make it the most  meaningful memories,really going to enjoy it. but whatever it is, i still gonna make my year in the new clas. *so lazy to find new friend :(  hope next year will be the good year for my changes :) will post about my azam tahun baru tomorrow.
last word,i really gonna miss my zamrudian A LOTTTT..



-yma.

No comments:

Post a Comment